Support the Quebec Breast Cancer Foundation and get cashback with the Allure Mastercard1
|The card at a glance|
|No annual fee2|
|1 point for every $2 spent3|
|Get 10% off gift cards at yourallure.ca4|
|Regular annual interest rates on the card are currently 19.99% for purchases2 and 22.99% for balance transfers and cash advances5|
1. Subject to credit approval by National Bank.
2. Grace period: No interest will be charged on purchases made during the month, provided the client pays the balance in full within twenty-one (21) days of the statement date. This grace period does not apply to cash advances or balance transfers. The minimum payment to be made to the Bank every period will be equal to 3% of the account balance plus any overdue amount or $10, whichever is higher (or the account balance if it is lower than $10). If the credit limit is exceeded, the minimum payment required will be 3% of the account balance or the amount in excess of the credit limit, whichever is higher. Account statement: A statement is sent monthly.
Examples of credit charges
Example of credit charges over a 30-day period:
|Annual interest rate||Average balance|
*Variable interest rate in effect on July 1, 2017
3. The cashback is based on a point accumulation system. For every $2 you spend using your Allure or Edition Mastercard credit card, you will receive 1 point, provided your account is in good standing. Once a year, in January, you will receive a $10 cashback for every 1,000 points earned. Your account is in good standing when you comply with the obligations of your cardholder agreement (e.g., making your minimum payment by the due date). For details, see the Terms and conditions.
4. The discount applies when you purchase gift cards for Allure partners on yourallure.ca. It will be applied to the total gift card amount. Cards must be purchased in multiples of $25. No discounts will be granted in store upon presentation of an Allure card. Lost, stolen or damaged gift cards will not be replaced. Allure card partners may change. Gap, Old Navy and Banana Republic gift cards can be used at any Gap, Old Navy or Banana Republic store in North America. Gap, Old Navy and Banana Republic gift cards can be used to purchase in-store items only. If you have any questions concerning Gap, Old Navy or Banana Republic gift cards, call (respectively) 1‑800‑GAP‑STYLE, 1‑800‑OLD‑NAVY or 1‑888‑BR‑STYLE.
5. Subject to credit approval by National Bank. Each balance transfer must be at least $250.
Conditions of credit
Grace period: No interest will be charged on purchases made during the month provided the balance is paid in full within twenty-one (21) days following the date of the statement. This grace period shall not apply to cash advances and balance transfers.
Minimum payment: The minimum payment to be made to the Bank every period shall be equal to 3% of the unpaid balance indicated in the monthly statement or a minimum of $10, whichever amount is higher (or the new unpaid balance if it is lower than $10).
Monthly statement: A statement of account is sent on a monthly basis.
Example of credit charges calculated over a period of thirty (30) days:
|Annual interest rate||$500||$3,000|
|Regular rate for purchases – 19,99 %||$9.04||$54.22|
|Regular rate for cash advances and balance transfers – 21,99 %||$8.22||$49.29|